Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4 finals between me and my juris doctorate...

redbull Pictures, Images and Photos

Its day one of studying for my last round of final exams at South Texas. While I've been through the finals mayhem many times before this is my first time on the caffeine-free study plan.

Ordinarily, you'd find me cracked out on coffee, redbull, and any other caffeinated or energy charged beverage to keep my attention on the books morning, noon and night...but this time its different. I have a little nugget inside me, and since I found out I was pregnant I have sworn off all coffee and redbulls. I do, occasionally, allow myself a glass of iced tea (which does nothing for me BTW), but other than that I went cold turkey on the caffeine.

Unfortunately, I did not change any other aspects of my study plan, so as usual I'm cramming a few days before my exams with a semester's worth of information to learn- only this time sans caffeine. I'll let you know how well this works out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment