Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Ding, Dong....The (Law School) Witch is Dead"

I rang the bell!!
Photobucket
YAY!!


For those of you who don't know, it is a long standing tradition at South Texas College of Law that students ring the liberty bell in the lobby upon completion of their very last law school final! On Monday, after finishing up my Alternative Dispute Resolution Exam, I joined many of my fellow classmates and friends in ringing the bell signifying the end of our time at South Texas College of Law. Even though I couldn't join in on the even more popular tradition at South Texas - going out and getting completely smashed in celebration - Being done with school felt goooooood!!!

I also celebrated my very first Mother's Day as a Mom over the weekend...



















Me (nearly 6 months) & Em (nearly 5 months)




















Emily's in-laws hosted an adorable Mother's Day brunch on Sunday complete with my favorite pregnant girl snack, chicken salad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment