Monday, May 25, 2009

Micah's Vay-Cay to P.R.

This morning I dropped Micah and his friend Preston off at the airport for a week long vacation in Puerto Rico! Their first stop is Vieques, P.R., a small island off the coast of Puerto Rico. After flying into San Juan, they took a very small plane over to the island. Apparently, Micah's trip is off to a great start as he texted me earlier that the pilot let him fly the plane to the island!?!? He said the pilot took off and landed, but let him do the rest... And, NO, Micah does not know how to fly planes!!!!
















This is Vieques. I'm not going to lie... I'm a little bit jealous of him at the moment as I look over my barbri schedule and settle in for a week of studying and no Micah :( But his vacation is well deserved - he has been working so hard lately and so many long hours - not to mention there just wasn't a way to work out a vacation for the two of us this summer. Trust me I tried, but I just have too much going on! Plus, being 6 months prego would've put a damper on a Carribean vacation. I'm just looking forward to our DESTINATION WEDDING next summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment