Thursday, April 16, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!

This morning we found out that we will be welcoming a beautiful baby boy into this world on September 3, 2009!

Micah and I had pretty much settled on the fact that we were going to have a girl, so we were both completely shocked when the nurse told us "there HE is, and there's his third leg"!!! I made the nurse show me his "third leg" three times until I believed her. Micah was beaming when we left the doctor's office... I think we're both glad we can start calling the baby "he" now instead of "it".

I'm already in crazy "nesting" mode... I'm thinking about a Tommy Bahama/ Nautical themed baby nursery (p.s.- High Fashion Home is my new favorite place to shop. It's great for finding fun fabric! I don't know why I had never been there before today?)

its a boy Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. Molly! Congrats on your baby boy! How exciting! Anyway, I just started my own blog and Kelli told me that you had one too so I was just stopping by to check it out! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete