Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Bowen's Nautical Nursery

We are finally ready for the baby to arrive!! My mom finished the crib bedding and everything is all set up. Now all we're waiting for is the BABY (oh, and we still need a name :) - only a minor detail right!?!


















































































I'm not due till September 3rd, but we think he might come a week or so early (at least I'm praying he does). The doctor said he's still "cooking" at my last appointment - so he's not quite ready to come out, but from the way he is kicking me lately I think he might be ready!! Time goes by a lot slower without a million things on your to-do list, so I'm taking the advice of everyone and getting lots of rest - I'm now averaging about two naps a day ;)

1 comment: